Let the Bachlorette Parties Begin
Well, it’s that time of year. Yes. You are frantically shopping for shoes to match that god-awful one-size-fits-all thing you bought from Dessy with your last $200 so you can watch your gal pal have the wedding of her fantasies. Wedding season is in full swing and that means bachlorette parties.
If you are planning a big night out for your gal pal here’s a few ideas to toss into the mix to make it a memorable and magical night.
1. Plan a sleepover. Seriously. I am like the only person left on the planet who still enjoys these things – but I swear they are magical. I say dare to be different and insist that the evening be a boyfriend/husband free zone (for 24 hours). Laze around in your pajamas, watch horrible romantic comedies, reminisce about college boyfriends and cook up a belly bursting brunch the next morning.
2. Unleash your wild. Not at the bar with the typical “wildlife” but on a mountaintop or in a forest cabin. Let out your inner pagan, put on your favourite crazy leggings, let your hair down, paint your face, blast your favourite tunes under the open sky and make up tribal dances in front of the fire. Howl at the moon, skinny dip and unleash your wild for night of soul satisfying fun.
3. Let your inner artist escape. Book a nude male model and do some “sexy” life drawing and painting. Break out the painting supplies and old magazines and build a scrapbook together for your bride with all your best sex tips and relationship advice.
4. Push your limits and get active. Get your bride and your guests to step outside their comfort zone. Paintball, skydiving, bungee jumping, horseback riding, zipline and more should do the trick.
5. Sexdify your bride. A fulfilling sex life is about more than how to avoid babies and diseases and yet that’s what we learn in school. When was the last time you tried out a new recipe in the sack. Great sex is about loving your bod, learning how to let go, and surrendering to the almighty pleasure. Book a local sexpert to share the latest and greatest and have a night of vagina talk - trust me it’s good for you. Gift your bride to be with all she needs for a delicious honeymoon.
What was the best stagette you ever attended and what made it so fantastique? Share your ideas in the comments.
Planning a bachelorette? Make it the most memorable of the season. Book a Passion Party. From tame to tantalizing we can customize the party to the interests and curiosities of your group